Sunday, October 12, 2008

Day 1: Welcome to My Project 365!!!


So I guess today is as good a day as any to start my Project 365. I think this is going to be a fun way to document a year in the lives of my family...which consists of me...Patricia, my wonderful husband Dan, our two beautiful daughters Kayla (4) and Anya (2) and last but not least our two Tonkinese kitties...Sasha and Lexie. I am very lucky to be able to stay home with my girls. And although they keep me very busy I wouldn't trade this "job" for anything!

So welcome to our home :) Although you can't tell from the picture I live in sunny Orlando Florida. Most of the time I love this place...but there are some things I could definitely live without (which I'm sure I will get into later). As you can see there is some grass missing by the curb...this would be one of my current projects...restoring the front lawn to its original beauty! I've been raking and pulling weeds for about a week now and I'm about ready to put down the fertilizer, lime and seed. Hopefully the two giant oak trees in our front yard don't dump another ton of leaves on my grass by tomorrow and I can get the seeding done. Keeping my fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Yay! I'm glad you started one!! People are much more obliging for me to take photos when I just explain I need it for my 365, hehe.

Glad to see you on here!! xx