Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Day 53: Ultrasound Next Thrusday

I had my second Dr. Visit today and everything looks great. All my tests came back normal and I finally got to hear the baby's heart beat (although very very faintly). The other great news is that I'm going to have my first ultrasound next Thursday and I am so excited about that. I know if will be too early to tell the sex (only 12 weeks) but you better believe we are going to look anyway! Then around 18 weeks I'm having another ultrasound...and at that time we should know the sex for sure :) Either way the weeks are going by quickly and I'm just happy to finally see the baby on that black and white screen and get the first pictures.

1 comment:

Katie Smith said...

Yea!! I'm so happy to hear that everything is going well. I can't wait to see the pics, and know what that little bundle of joy is going to be!!!! Love you.