Thursday, December 4, 2008

Day 54: Lesson Learned

Picture of Anya painting a masterpiece taken after the mishap with the camera.

I found out today that while I was out Christmas shopping last night my lovely daughter Anya decided to pull my camera case off the dresser...sending my camera smashing to the floor. Wonderful!!!! My Canon Digital SLR camera might I add. My nightmare come true. It was totally my fault for leaving it there... with the case unzipped... so I really only have myself to blame. I didn't even look at it for the first half of the day because I was afraid of what I would find. But when I finally did inspect it, I was relieved that it seems to be in good shape... from what I can tell at least. I'm still going to have to take it in to have a professional take a look but for now the pictures are turning out like I would expect.

No comments: